Friday, December 23, 2011

Resistors Reindeer

The "Saturday Thing" at the Edgerton Center is an  Saturday program on for people who want to come in and do interesting projects with the help of MIT students. 




This is an art project that I use engineering to finish in the Saturday Thing. It is a reindeer made out of wires, resistors, and a LED powered by a pack of batteries in the back. The first half is done two MIT students Mary and Afsah. It was their 6970 project, but they stop working on it and leave it in the MIT Edgerton Center. I had seen it there for a long time and no one is working on it any more. Then I ask Ed Moriarty, an instructor at the MIT Edgerton Center, if I can finish that project. I had use about a few hundreds of resistor to finish building this.


No comments:

Post a Comment